20 мар. 2022 г.

Taboo

This Is Us 6×7


Randall: Anyway, it's gonna be a rewarding and drama-free Thanksgiving.
Beth: Aw, baby. I love your heart...
Randall: Mm.
Beth: Dig your ambition...
Randall: Thank you.
Beth: But the Pearson epitaph will read, "Lovely people, cried a lot, traumatic-as-hell Thanksgivings."

Randall: Yeah, baby stage is rough. Beth and I used to have these intense wordless fights. You ever had a woman scream at you with her eyes?

Dave Malone: You see, Jack, the relationship between mothers and daughters is very complicated, and it is a dynamic that us men will never understand. They live in a perpetual hellscape...

Beth: I swear, every year with this family. Um...

Rebecca: I need you all to hear my voice right now, your mother's voice, with all of her faculties... You will not make your lives smaller because of me. This thing that's happening to me will not be the thing that holds you back. So... take the risks. Make the big moves, even if they're small moves. Forge ahead with your lives in any and every direction that moves you. I am your mother, and I'm sick. And I'm asking you be fearless. And if that seems like a tall order, well, guess what? It is.
Kevin: But...
Rebecca: The only acceptable response is a resounding "Yes, ma'am."
— Yes, ma'am.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий