19 мар. 2022 г.

The One with Phoebe's Birthday Dinner

Friends 9×5


Ross: Oh, that was my mom. She's stuck in terrible traffic.
Rachel: Okay, well, that is now the third sign that I should not leave Emma.
Ross: What are the other two?
Rachel: Well, the first one is, I don't want to. And second one, I'm not going.

Ross: Really, the world is your oyster. Kick up your heels. Paint the town red.
Rachel: You need to learn some new slang.

Monica: Spend more time with the tie. That'll make a baby.

Chandler: Look, I can't do this. I can't make love to you while we're fighting this way.
Monica: Oh, sure. Now you're Mr. Sensitivity. But when you wanted to have sex right after my uncle's funeral...
Chandler: That was a celebration of life!


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий