22 мар. 2022 г.

The One with Rachel's Other Sister

Friends 9×8


Monica: Careful. Careful. Careful!
Chandler: I'll tell you what. For the rest of our lives... I'll be careful until told otherwise.

Phoebe: What's going on, Joe?
Joey: Listen, I need a good lie.
Phoebe: Okay. How about the whole "man walking on the moon" thing, you know? You can see the strings, people!

Phoebe: Honey, you stink at lying.
Joey: I do not.
Phoebe: Really? Let me ask you something. Yesterday at the coffeehouse... I went to the bathroom. When I came back, my muffin was gone. Who took it?
Joey: Somebody opened the door to the coffeehouse... and a raccoon ran in and went straight for your muffin. I said: "Hey, don't eat that! That's Phoebe's!" And he said... He said, "Joey, you stink at lying." What am I gonna do?

Rachel: What? What happened?
Amy: My boyfriend canceled on me. I mean, I finally find a real relationship. Someone that I can spend this day with, and then his wife comes back into town! I swear, it's almost not even worth dating married guys.

Amy: This might be my one chance to have a child, Rachel. I mean, you know that I have been so busy focusing on my career...
Rachel: What career?
Amy: I'm a decorator.
Rachel: You decorate Dad's office and now you're a decorator? Okay, I went to the zoo yesterday, now I'm a koala bear.
Amy: Why can't you ever be supportive?

Chandler: No, no, no. I'll get her. I am super confident, totally responsible and fourth in line to raise Emma.

Joey: Thanks for teaching me how to lie.
Phoebe: No problem. Next week, stealing.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий