18 мар. 2022 г.

The One with the Sharks

Friends 9×4


Ross: How's that going? Is it getting serious?
Phoebe: I don't know. I don't know. I mean, you know, I like him. But, you know, am I ready to take my Grade A loins off the meat market? I'm not quite sure.
Ross: You know, I really admire your whole dating attitude. It's so healthy. I'm always like, "Is this moving too fast? Is this moving too slow? Where's this going?"
Phoebe: Yeah, I know. You are a bit of a drama queen.
Ross: You're so much better off, you know? You just go from guy to guy having fun... and not worrying that it never turns into anything serious.

Phoebe: This could have been my serious guy. He was sweet and smart and funny. Do you know how hard it is to meet a guy like that?
Ross: We are a rare breed...

Monica: Okay, I just got to Chandler's room, and I caught him... molesting himself.
Rachel: Ugh. That couldn't have been pretty. But you know, guys do that.
Monica: Uh, well, the weird part is... he was getting off to a shark-attack show.
Rachel: No!

Joey: Listen to this. I went out with this girl last night. Halfway through our date I realized... I already slept with her.
Rachel: You've slept with all the women in New York... and now you're going around again?
Joey: That's not even the weird part. I don't think she remembered sleeping with me!

Mike: Rachel? I thought she just had a baby with Ross.
Phoebe: Yeah, well... Yeah. You know, but Emma's birth certificate might say "Geller"... but her eyes say "Mukherjee."
Mike: That is so wrong.

Phoebe: I really never have been in a long-term relationship. I've never lived with a guy. I've never even celebrated an anniversary. So... You know, if that's too weird for you... and you want to leave, I totally understand. In fact, I'll close my eyes to make it less awkward.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий