7 мар. 2022 г.

A Free Scratcher and Feminine Wiles

Young Sheldon 5×14


Dr. Linkletter: I cannot work with that creepy little know-it-all one more day.
President Hagemeyer: I-I'm sorry, but are we talking about Sheldon or Sturgis?

Dr. Sturgis: He's not interested in anyone else's input.
President Hagemeyer: I-I'm sorry, Sheldon or Linkletter?

Missy: God, I swear I'll never ask for anything again, just one more 500. Thank you.

Mary: I don't know. I'll think about it.
George: What's to think about? Have some fun for once.
Missy: Ooh, we getting something fun with the money?
George: We're talking about a dishwasher.
Missy: When did your dreams die?
George: When we had kids.
Mary: George.

Dr. Carol Lee: I hear you, but... ghobe'.
Sheldon: Wait, that's "no" in Klingon. Do you speak Klingon?
Dr. Carol Lee: I looked up that one word. I had a feeling it would come in handy.

Connie: Mary, I love you, but sometimes it's kind of like you're waging a war on fun.
Mary: Why? Because I have values? Well, too bad because they're not going away!
Connie: Oh, and fun is down for the count.

Principal Tom Peterson: George, let me tell you something. Getting divorced sucks.
George: I know.
Principal Tom Peterson: You don't. If you think you're upset about a $500 scratcher, try sitting home alone with half your money gone.
George: I thought you were gonna say something about love and vows...
Principal Tom Peterson: Half, George. And it wasn't a lot when it was a whole.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий