4 мар. 2022 г.

Rogue Element

The Walking Dead 11×11


Eugene: I'm merely just trying to retroactively manage your expectations is all.

Eugene: You know, uh, I was thinking about you yesterday while I was getting my knives sharpened, and...
Stephanie: Should I be alarmed here?
Eugene: Uh, no. The thought which sprang to mind was decidedly not homicidal.

Eugene: Stephanie... I love you.

Juanita: Do you love her?
Eugene: A strong affirmative. And she has said that she reciprocates.
Juanita: Then relax... When a woman tells you that she loves you, believe her.

Lance Hornsby: If you're in with the right people, Carol, the sky's the limit.

Lance Hornsby: One of the things you learn as you're climbing your way up is that there are two types of people in any organization. On the one hand, you've got the mercenaries. They're in it for the money and whatever psychological itch their position allows them to scratch. And on the other, you have the patriots, the true believers, the ones who want to do good. And whether they are or not might be up to debate, but in their hearts, they're there because they believe in the organization.

Juanita: Uh, so can you let me in? I brought lasagne.
Eugene: .... This is an empty dish.
Juanita: Oh, yeah, sorry. I didn't make lasagne. People just always have to let you in if you're carrying food.

Lance Hornsby: It's nice when your hobby is also an apocalypse skill.

Eugene: She told me, "You can't wait till after you've lived through it, 'cause ready or not, right now is all we've got."

Juanita: I don't want to get in trouble, Eugene. I got a little job. I got a little bed. I might get a little cat. This is so bad.

Eugene: Now I realize the depths of my self-delusion, because Occam's razor should have led me to this conclusion before a well-placed kick to the belly ever did.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий