20 мар. 2022 г.

The One with the Male Nanny

Friends 9×6


Monica: There's this one guy, Jeffrey, he's the maître d'. Chandler, you will love him! He is without a doubt the funniest guy I have ever met...

Joey: Am I making you uncomfortable?.. If you were bigger you'd hit me, huh?

Phoebe: I mean, I don't know. I was looking in his eyes... and I was just thinking, "Oh, my God, it's David. David's here." He's just so irresistible.
Monica: Really? The scientist guy?
Phoebe: Really? Chandler?
Monica: ... Continue.

Joey: Fire trucks!

Phoebe: No, I can't. I can't do this. It's bad.
David: But it's nice. And nice is good.
Phoebe: Mm-hm.
David: And good is not bad. Ergo, we should keep kissing.
Phoebe: No, no. No.
David: But... Ergo.

Ross: I'm sorry I'm the only one who isn't in love with Gary Poppins out there.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий