31 мар. 2022 г.

The One with Phoebe's Rats

Friends 9×12


Rachel: Am I the only one that doesn't think she's hot? Ross?
Ross: Ah, I mean, she's not unattractive, but... but hot? Ah...
Rachel: Thank you. Ha, ha.
Chandler: Now that Rachel's gone?
Ross: So hot, I cried myself to sleep last night.

Rachel: Stop looking at my ass. I mean, I just think you are totally inappropriate. Okay? This is a work environment. She's your subordinate.
Gavin: But it was okay when you slept with your old assistant, Tag?
Rachel: That is totally different for two reasons. One... I didn't know that you knew that. And two, I wasn't some creep staring at his ass. We had a... We had a deep, meaningful relationship.

Ross: Look, come on, man. I'm sure he'll lose interest in a week or two... but for now, could you please just do this for me?
Chandler: Fine, but don't blame me if it doesn't work. Because you know once Joey sets his mind on something... more often than not, he's going to have sex with it.

Joey: It's like my favorite fairy tale come true. The princess, the stable boy and the lesbian...


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий