9 мар. 2022 г.

The Lucky Ones

The Walking Dead 11×12


Eugene: The big guy in the orange armor who hates me. That's your brother?

Pamela Milton: I'm not convinced we need to stretch our resources like this. Grow your empire further than your power can extend and lose your empire.

Maggie: Why do you trust these people?
Daryl: Who says we do? When do I ever?

Aaron: There's like 50,000 people living there. At least 49.9 seem like decent enough folks.

Maggie: I've met so many communities, and I still can't figure out what makes some lucky and able to fight off the world while others can't.
Pamela Milton: I don't believe in luck.
Maggie: That's interesting.v Pamela Milton: I'm sensing more of an opinion.
Maggie: I mean, luck is about opportunity. I don't know anybody who's had more opportunity than you.

Maggie: I think that's called an autocracy.
Pamela Milton: No, it's not. Liberties haven't gone anywhere. You're the leader at Hilltop. You make the decisions. You consider yourself an autocrat?
Maggie: I-I lead the way I was taught by Deanna and Georgie. The communities that we built are fair.
Pamela Milton: The Commonwealth is fair.v Maggie: Yeah, but you drive a nicer car and live in a nicer house than everybody else.
Pamela Milton: I have more responsibilities than the average worker. A leader has to give her people something to look up to.
Maggie: Alright, well, I want people to look up to what I've done and what I do, not what I have that they don't.

Lance Hornsby: Look around. We can have so much more... Imagine being able to pick Hershel up from a concert at the Commonwealth, take him to a doctor's appointment in Alexandria, then jump on a boat at Oceanside, traveling up the coast. And what's up that coast? Another port town? Another school? How about a university? Have you ever imagined being able to drop your son off for his freshman year of college?...

Pamela Milton: ...why?
Maggie: 'Cause, like you said, everything costs something.

Eugene: I never meant to hurt you... But my intent does not excuse my impact. How can I make this up to you? Will you allow me to try?

Maggie: You need to be careful who you trust.

Lance Hornsby: Get ready, Aaron. We are going to remake the world.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий