24 мар. 2022 г.

The Adam Project (2022)

Christos: You know I can track your jump.
Big Adam: Yeah, but you know that I know that. So one of us doesn't know something else, right?

Big Adam: Son, you'd better start caring, because the future is coming, sooner than you think.

Big Adam: I don't know what that is, but when is a flashing red light ever good?

Young Adam: If this is happening to me... That means it already happened to you. Unless it works like a multiverse, where each ripple creates an alternate timeline...
Big Adam: It's not a multiverse! My God, we watched too many movies.

Big Adam: Okay, the prevailing wisdom is that when I go back to my fixed time, my memory... our memories, they reform, they reconcile. ...
Young Adam: Fixed time? What's that?
Big Adam: There's only one place in time where you belong on a quantum level, where you're not screwing around with the cosmos like I am. That is your fixed time. Where you actually belong.

Big Adam: I'll tell you somethin'... Boys always come back for their mamas.

Big Adam: Next thing you know, she has exclusive control over the most valuable resource on Earth, time.

Young Adam: And your fixed time, 2050, is it bad there?
Big Adam: We've seen Terminator, right?
Young Adam: Obviously.
Big Adam: That's 2050 on a good day.

Young Adam: I give Mom a hard time now, and... I think... I think it's easier to be angry than it is to be sad. And I guess, when I get older, I forget that there's a difference.

Young Adam: How did I live this long? That's a terrible idea.
Big Adam: Yeah, well, when a bad idea is the only idea, it becomes a great idea.
Young Adam: Who said that?
Big Adam: You. Nine years from now, right before you get arrested.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий