3 мар. 2022 г.

The One Where Rachel Has a Baby: Part 2

Friends 8×24


Monica: Okay, mister. Fertilize me.

Monica: I can't believe this is taking so long. How are you doing?
Rachel: Oh, not bad. You know that feeling... when you're trying to blow a Saint Bernard out your ass?

Rachel: Oh, that's five, Ross. Five women have had five babies... and I have had no babies. Why doesn't she want to come out?

Rachel: Don't say "Oh, my God." "Oh, my God," what? What is that?
Dr. Long: That's the baby's buttocks. She's breech.
Ross: Oh, my God. I thought she had two heads.

Rachel: Are you okay?
Ross: You have no idea how much this hurts-- Keep going! Keep going!

Rachel: Oh, thanks for coming out of me!

Phoebe: Oh, my God. She's amazing.
Monica: Oh, I'm so glad you guys got drunk and had sex.
Chandler: It's incredible. I mean, one minute she's inside you... and then 47 hours later, here she is.
Joey: She looks so real... You know what I mean.

Janice: Yoo-hoo. Aaron Lipman-Guralnick would like to say hello to his future bride...
Rachel: Oh! Wow, he kind of takes your breath away, doesn't he?

Rachel: I hate to be the one to say it... but, honey, you two are on your own. Well, that's, you know, that's... We've been alone for the last 20 minutes and we're doing okay.

Phoebe: I'm sorry. For the last time, why aren't you two together again?

Ross: It's complicated, okay?
Phoebe: Yeah, that's true. Yeah, you love her, you always have... you have a child together. There's no right answer.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий