1 апр. 2020 г.

Everyone Gets Atrophy

Arrested Development 5×3


Michael: You're running for office now?
Lindsay: As a matter of fact, I am. I want to be part of the problem.

George Sr.: I hate everything about my life. Including you.

George Sr.: Daddy not horny.

George Sr.: I feel like one of these bulls on my breasts. His whole life, he's bred to be the strongest and the toughest and he's got to have the biggest balls. Why? So when you're in your prime, they can drug you and throw you out in front of a crowd of people who just want to see you die so some guy in crushed velvet pants can come out and just stick a sword in you. You're a bull who wants to stick it in everybody, and everybody ends up sticking it in you.

George Sr.: My God. Must be nice to be wanted, even if it's just your mom...

G.O.B.: Oh, cry me a blizzard, snowflake. I gotta run.

Maeby: Mom?
Lindsay: No, it's Lindsay. Uh, uh... Mom. Yes. To you. Of course I'm Mom.

Maeby: Hey. It is hard to resist... Taking advantage of the vulnerable.

Lindsay: Family is so important to me. Sometimes my own family.


Narrator: George Michael gave more thought to a response than perhaps was necessary... and wasn't quite proud of his final selection.

Maeby: Everything I've given her to do or say has only made her go up in the polls. It's like the more offensive it is, the more people get behind her.

Maeby: She keeps polling higher. What am I doing right?

George Michael: Family of the Year Award? Who'd give us that?
Maeby: We're giving it to ourselves.
George Michael: Right.

George Sr.: I just like the feeling of, uh... feeling something. It's just nice to have some control over one's life.

Lucille: You know our family motto. We forget, but we never forgive.

Maeby: Sometimes, the simple truth can hurt a man more than the most brutally fashioned lie...

Michael: God's probably... I can almost hear him laughing, you know? Although, maybe, I imagine, it doesn't make Him laugh anymore. I mean, so much of life is, uh, plans. It would just be the same joke over and over. It's not funny anymore.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий