13 апр. 2020 г.

The Bar (2017)

Gitana: A pox and poison on you! May evil stalk you and your teeth fall out! May the devil turn your coffee to shit, bitch!
Elena: No, some lady yelling at me, I don't know why.

Sátur: Maybe this... Isn't what we think it is... I mean that it might be something totally different... That we can't even imagine.
Sergio: Like what?
Sátur: What if this never happened? What if we're dreaming?...
Trini: But who's dreaming, you or me'?
Sátur: Me.
Trini: Yeah, sure! And I'm part of your dream?
Sátur: Why not? I know you. You play the machines every day.
Trini: I don't, just now and then.
Sátur: Four days a week, like clockwork.
Trini: You're spying on me!
Sátur: I notice details.

Andrés: If we're talking crap, I'd rather be in bed and you're part of my dream.

Israel: It happened in Russia...

Elena: Fear changes people.
Nacho: No, fear shows us what we really are.
Israel: We're rats. All the rest is a lie.

Nacho: Yes, I'm like him, like you, like everyone. It's just some of us have a gun.

Trini: We all have our faults. I turn my back on the people, but not because I don't care, I'm ashamed... to be seen.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий