20 апр. 2020 г.

In Full Flight

Homeland 8×9


Mike: With respect, you'll have to take that up with the White House.
Saul: Oh, you can fucking count on it.

Yevgeny: You don't think Jalal Haqqani shot down that helicopter, do you?
Carrie: No.
Yevgeny: Who then?
Carrie: What if nobody did?

Saul: With respect, sir. Afghanistan is the opposite of simple.

Saul: It's madness.
David: Welcome to my world.
Saul: It's worse than madness. A week ago, we were on the verge of a comprehensive peace deal.
Ω You say.

Jalal: No.
Tasneem: No?
Jalal: You think you control us. But you have that backwards.

Jalal: Spare me your empty threats, and I will spare you an army of martyrs on your streets.


Yevgeny: Relax... Everything's taken care of.
Carrie: Easy for you to say. You're not the one selling out your own people.
Yevgeny: Nobody's selling out anybody. You're just buying some time, and you're doing it for all the right reasons.

Yevgeny: Fucking helicopters.

Yevgeny: Why would I do that?
Carrie: I don't know. Maybe because you're a good guy after all.
Yevgeny: Am I?
Carrie: You definitely have a good side.

Carrie: I'm not saying I'll betray my country, I won't, but in between the black and white, there is a lot of gray. A lot.

Carrie: Aren't you sick of it? The bad bosses, the even worse leaders, both our countries in the toilet. I don't know, maybe— maybe it is too late, maybe we're too brainwashed by our own sides, but... don't we know better? Couldn't-couldn't we do better?.. What?
Yevgeny: Our own private network, huh? Wouldn't that be nice?
Carrie: Is it so far-fetched? We're halfway there already.

Carrie: Not here. Islamabad first.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий