2 апр. 2020 г.

Chalk Two Down

Homeland 8×5


Hayes: Graveyard of empires... Thugs with third-grade educations and automatic weapons... we try and make peace with them. How shocked can we be when they kill our president?

Carrie: The peace deal was your baby, Saul. Whatever you say now, expect to get your head cut off.

Saul: We've been through this before after 9/11. We did everything wrong.

Charlie Echo Four: Nothing. No pulse. The President's dead.

Saul: It's important we coordinate our response. Division will look like weakness.
G'ulom: Right...

Saul: I believe you. No one else will.

David Wellington: You need. To make. A decision.


President Hayes: General. Calling to confirm.
General Owens: Confirm what, sir?
President Hayes: Do it.
General Owens: I need you to be specific, sir.
President Hayes: Bomb it. Bomb the damn site.

President Hayes: Wha... you want me to watch? What's that gonna look like?
David Wellington: Like you can make a tough decision and see it through.

Saul: What happened is that no one is listening to me.

G'ulom: This is my country and now my presidency. I'll say what I want.

G'ulom: The first duty of any President is the safety of his citizens...

Carrie: Tell me you have the black box.
Max: It's orange.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий