25 апр. 2020 г.

The Mother of Exiles

Westworld 3×4


Man in Black: It wasn't my fault. I thought you weren't real.
Emily: Just like you think I'm not real now, right? How can you ever be sure?
Man in Black: I'm in control. I've always been in control.
Emily: But what if you're not? What if every choice you've ever made wasn't a choice at all? Just something written in your code...

Charlotte: Come back, William... Back to who you were.

Stubbs: You hacked the richest technocrat in the world?
Bernard: No, his security's too tight. So I hacked his car service.

Caleb: It's not really my style. It's not really my social set, either.
Dolores: It's tribal. They use plumage to identify themselves... which makes them easily fooled.

Caleb: So who is it? That we're going after?
Dolores: The person who took your future. But first, we have to take his, and to do that... you need to pretend to be one of them.

Martin: Uh-uh-uh. The key to a happy life is to accept your place in it.

Caleb: If that guy finds out his accounts were charged...
Dolores: The rich take for granted their money will always be there. That's why they're so easy to steal from.

Dolores: Give me your forearm. You need the encryption key in his blood to pull this off.

Serac: I've waited many years for you and Dolores and the others to arrive. But... you're not really the threat I worry about. Humanity's biggest threat has always been itself.

Serac: I'm not gonna hurt you, Jiang. I know you. I've seen your whole life play out. I know exactly the motivation you need...

Serac: Humans... created the idea of heaven and hell to cow simple-minded people into compliance. They are lies. Jiang here simply doesn't exist anymore. But for you, both heaven and hell... could be very real.

Serac: Your mind is complicated, Maeve. But not so complicated that we couldn't build an off switch into it.

Man in Black: What a mess...


Caleb: What happens if it degrades too fast?
Dolores: We do this the old-fashioned way.
Caleb: The old-fashioned way?
Dolores: I kill everyone.

Maeve: I respect a woman who runs her own establishment.

Maeve: She's hard to forget. Golden blonde hair, a little intense.

Liam: I'm not into fucking whores.
Roderick: All sex is commerce. If you don't know that, you're just being billed indirectly. Besides, they're all registered, they all have their shots, and the money goes to charity.

Dolores: I thought your world would be... so different from mine. But there isn't any difference at all.

Maeve: I suppose I'll show myself in, then...

Maeve: No. That's not you. Dolores stole five pearls. Who did she put inside you?... Is that you in there, Teddy?

Man in Black: You've been spying on me?
Charlotte: As a precaution. I didn't really need to, of course. Because I know you. Better than anyone. I know you down to your bones. It's amusing that you think you chose to kill your own daughter. You don't even have a choice in your own grief.
Man in Black: Who the fuck are you?
Charlotte: Your oldest friend.
Man in Black: Dolores?

Martin: I told you you'd try and stop me. And I'm surprised, Bernard. After all the time we spent together. You don't recognize your only friend?...

Musashi: If you want something done right, do it yourself. I shouldn't have to explain that to you, Maeve.

'Charlotte': Is it a relief, William, to know that some of your delusions are real?

'Charlotte': I promised I'd let you destroy yourself one day. Here we are. At last.

Caleb: I'm with her.
Dolores: Hello, lover.

Dolores: I guess you've reached the center of your maze, William. But the maze is about understanding.

Dolores: Ask me the question, William. The answer you so desperately want to know.
Man in Black: Am... I... me?
Dolores: Welcome to the end of the game.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий