3 апр. 2020 г.

Shot Caller (2017)

Money: Everything you do in this game has a consequence.

Steve: Look, man, I know you're scared. All right? I would be scared. But you need to know this. All violent crimes, from domestic battery to capital murder, get housed together. It means you'll be with the big boys... and they will test you, whether you like it or not. The rest of you, single file. So you gotta stand up for yourself... because once you're marked in there... it will never end.

Bottles: When you come to yard, chow, you take a shit, whatever... you stick to your own race.

Jacob: I'm not looking for trouble, no. But I'm not taking any shit either.
Bottles: The only thing we got in here is our respect. The question is, what you gonna do when you're out here slumming it with the rest of us? Cause the safety of these numbers comes with a price. There are no free rides here. Everyone puts in work, whether cliqued up or not.
Jacob: I understand.
Bottles: I'm not talking about helping us with our computer skills. You'll get your fucking hands dirty like the rest of us. Or you can go back to seeing how that lone bullshit works out for you, money man.

Bottles: I know you're shitting bricks right about now. Trying to rationalize the morality. What will your family think of you? How will they judge you? All of that went through my head, too, when I first broke my cherry. And then I realized none of that matters. The only thing that matters is you getting home to your family in one piece.

Bottles: The fact is we all started out as someone's little angel. And a place like this forces us to become warriors or victims. Nothing in between can exist here. And you've chosen to be a warrior. Now it's up to you to remain one.

Jacob: Some things just don't go back together again. They just don't.


Warden: You cliqued up with anyone?
Jacob: No.
Warden: Why participate in the riot?
Jacob: You know why. You got your rules and we got the gang's rules. And theirs matter.

The Beast: A warrior's deadliest weapon... is his mind. Welcome to the family, brother.

Jacob: Nothing out there is free. Especially for a rat with a target on his back.

The Beast: How does it feel to be the walking dead?
Jacob: No different than the last 10 years.

Money: We're gonna get a few things straight here...

Money: I'm running the show now.

Kutcher: I still don't get this guy. But I fucking like him.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий