10 апр. 2020 г.

The One with the Breast Milk

Friends 2×2


Ross: Will you guys grow up? This is the most natural, beautiful thing in the world.
Joey: Yeah, we know. But there's a baby sucking on it.
Ross: This is my son having lunch, okay? It'll happen a lot, so get used to it.

Joey: Oh, okay, I got one, I got one. Uh... If he blows into one, does the other one get bigger?

Phoebe: You're going to Bloomingdale's with Julie. It's like cheating on Rachel in her house of worship.

Rachel: What did you just do?
Phoebe: I licked my arm, what?
Rachel: It's breast milk!
Phoebe: So?
Rachel: Phoebe, that is juice squeezed from a person.

Monica: When it started, I was just trying to be nice to her... because she was my brother's girlfriend. And then one thing led to another... and before I knew it, we were... shopping.
Rachel: Aah!
Monica: Wait, we only did it once! It didn't mean anything to me.
Rachel: Yeah, right. Sure.
Monica: Really! Rachel, I was thinking of you the whole time. Look, I'm sorry, all right? I never meant for you to find out.
Rachel: Oh, please! Please! You wanted to get caught!
Monica: That is not true!
Rachel: So you just happened to leave it in here? Did it ever occur to you that I might just be that stupid?

Ross: I just don't think breast milk is for adults. Of course, the packaging does appeal to grownups and kids.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий