16 апр. 2020 г.

What We Become

The Walking Dead 10×13


Virgil: This garden's her baby. Got herbs and teas for everything... pain, nerves, sleep.
Michonne: How 'bout focus and speed?

Michonne: Stop the bullshit.

Virgil: Those words don't come easy.

Lucy: You haven't told us your name.
Michonne: It's Michonne.

Michonne: I'm so cold. It's cold. It's cold.
Siddiq: So picture the sun.

Negan: You know, I'm not much on savin' people on the road, especially those that try to take my head off, but I gotta say, I like you and your big, ol' massive lady nuts... Besides, be a waste to have such a nice sword and no strength to use it. Name's Negan.

Negan: Eenie... meenie... miney... Nah. Just kiddin', assholes. See, I was gonna do this next part myself, but, see, my right-hand gal, Michonne, is on a wicked-ass tear these days, and who the hell am I to stand in her way?... You wish 'em a happy new year from us, will ya?


Michonne: Look at him. He owes you more than he can ever make right. Taking his life... you'll lose more of yourself. It doesn't settle it. But your mercy gives you something. You get something.
Jeremiah: What?
Michonne: Peace.

Michonne: What do you see when you're trippin', anyway?

Michonne: Sometimes the most injured are the most forgiving.

Judith: We got 'em, Mom. We got most of the horde. Alpha can't hurt us anymore.

Judith: If you think he's alive, then you have to go find him. ... Mom, you have to go. You have to.

Michonne: If I go...
Judith: When you go and when you find him.
Michonne: Okay, okay. When I go...

Judith: Love you, too, Mom. Go get him.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий