14 апр. 2020 г.

A House for Sale and Serious Woman Stuff

Young Sheldon 3×19


Adult Sheldon: It was turning out to be the perfect Saturday. The ice cream man had extra napkins. I had tons of homework. And I was about to enjoy an orange sherbet Push-Up, which was the only kind of Push-Up I could actually finish...

Mary: It might be nice. It might be a family with kids your age...
Sheldon: I already live with a kid my age... not a fan!

Missy: Can I talk to you about serious woman stuff?
Meemaw: Of course. Is this a... iced tea conversation or a hot tea conversation?

Missy: I think I have a boyfriend.
Meemaw: Wow.
Missy: But you cannot tell Mom!
Meemaw: Oh, of course... I love not telling your mother stuff.

Meemaw: Okay, well, I have to ask, now... at your age, having a boyfriend, what does that mean?

Sheldon: Mr. Lundy? What are you doing here?
Mr. Lundy: I'm the realtor.
Sheldon: But you're a teacher and an actor.
Mr. Lundy: And while those both pay so well, I like to do this on the weekends for fun.


Sheldon: You do not want me as an enemy. Or as a friend, sibling or student, I've been told.

Sheldon: I wonder if Stephen Hawking would like Texas. It's very flat...

Ms. MacElroy: That's sweet of you for asking, but I'd rather stick my finger in a pencil sharpener and crank away.

Pastor Jeff: I have to say, this isn't the reaction I was expecting.
Mary: No, it is the reaction you were expecting. Excited that my boss might live next door to me. Yay!
Pastor Jeff: Well, my boss lives everywhere, and you don't see me getting weird about it.

George: He does not make as much money as me.
Georgie: No. But I don't have to spend mine on stupid stuff like food and kids.

Mary: Lord, I am trying my best. Please help me with this situation. Amen... I meant fix him, not me.

Missy: He held my hand!
Meemaw: High five!
Missy: Don't touch it!

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий