8 апр. 2020 г.

Midway (2019)

Captain Rawlings: Don't defend them, Layton. You might speak their language, but they still think you're a barbarian.
Edwin Layton: Be honest. You won't miss this place when you're gone?
Captain Rawlings: Oh, please. The next time I see the little buggers, I hope it's through the sights of a 14-inch gun.

Isoroku Yamamoto: Don't push us into a corner. You must give those of us who are more reasonable a chance to carry the day.

Chester W. Nimitz: I don't envy the new commander... It's me, isn't it? ...
Admiral King: Welcome to the most difficult job in the world.

Chester W. Nimitz: I need you to be my Admiral Yamamoto. Get in his head. Tell me what he's going to do next.

Chester W. Nimitz: Your first assignment... we need to throw a punch. Not just for morale, but so the Japanese know what it feels like to be hit.

Wade McClusky: Every time we go up in one of those planes, there's a chance we won't come back. Now, it's hard to follow a man who doesn't know that. Or even worse... doesn't care.

Bruno Gaido: My secret?... My uncle was a welder on the Empire State Building. He'd walk on a beam, 1,000 feet up in the sky, no ropes, nothing. And everyone thought he was crazy, but to him, he was just doing a job. And one Sunday, he's walking home from church. He's a block away from his house, when a cab jumps over the curb, splatters him like a bug... You never know what's gonna get you. So, why worry about it?

Chester W. Nimitz: Well, Layton, you and Rochefort were only off five minutes, five miles and five degrees.
Edwin Layton: Well, we'll endeavor to do better next time, sir.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий