6 апр. 2020 г.

Walk with Us

The Walking Dead 10×12


Negan: Well, I really need to show you all how to savor a victory...
Alpha: It is not a victory if I do not have everything I want.

Negan: I am at your service, Frowny McTwoKnives.

Negan: Sorry, kid. This shit is done.

Kelly: That's the creepy baby voice, Alden. Nobody likes the creepy baby voice. Not even babies.

Beta: You. Will. Walk. With. Us.

Carol: Do you know what it feels like to want something so bad... and to go after it with everything that you have... piss off everyone... literally everyone... maybe get people killed... and still, you have nothing to show for it?
Eugene: I do.

Eugene: You see, there's a meetin' of extraordinarily... momentous, do-or-die, Brobdingnagian proportions. It's the...
Carol: It's a big meeting.

Carol: If it's important, it's simple. You go.

Alpha: It is beautiful. Pure.
Negan: All I see is a bag of bones and some gnarly-ass teeth.

Alpha: I want you to become a lion.
Negan: You know, I may not be hip on the whole Greek alphabet, but Beta is no Alpha. And if we're going stick with the whole lion thing... then isn't it the young lioness who takes her mother's place?
Alpha: Walk.

Carol: Took you long enough.

--
+ Quotes on the Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий