25 апр. 2020 г.

Sinking Feelings

Arrested Development 5×5


Narrator: [Michael] decided to be the adult in the relationship and avoid conflict by squatting in a bush,

G.O.B.: ... You always leave your mark everywhere you sit. So I give you the biggest anchor of gold in the world. I only wish it were real gold so that you wouldn't have 30 years of hard work ahead of you.

Lucille: Oh, you're not wearing that. You're running to fill a House seat, not a sofa.

Lucille: Lindsay, saying nice things about you is easy. The hard part is not sounding sarcastic.

Lucille: Seriously, go change. That outfit shouldn't even come in that size.

Lindsay: I thought about it. It's a big day. I'm being honored. I should look my best.
Lucille: Well, let me know when you do.

Michael: Hang on. What are you talking about?... You forgave the debt?
George Sr.: Of course we did. I mean, well, no, technically, we forgot the debt. We can forget it, but we can never forgive it. We need the write-off.

Lindsay: I've been wanting to hear that. I didn't think I would.
Lucille: Well, now you have.
Lindsay: God, it was my dream. What a waste of a dream. It's nothing. I can see that now... I think I'm gonna go now.

Narrator: And that's when Michael decided to try out a new line.
Michael: Okay, I will stay.

Tobias: Now, let's put a nugget in your mouth.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий