11 апр. 2020 г.

Dedicado a Max

Better Call Saul 5×5


Jimmy: I-I think I might be seeing a hitch here.
Foreman: Wait. Who are you?
Jimmy: I'm Saul Goodman, attorney at law.

Foreman: Come on!
Sheriff: I have to make a call...

Jimmy: He's a side sitter?!
Kim: I guess so.
Jimmy: Okay. Well, you never told me that he was a side sitter. And that is gold.

Jimmy: Kevin...
Kim: Yes, Kim?
Jimmy: Would you care to take a shower with me?

Mike: You don't do anything without a reason. Why am I here?

Foreman: Seriously?!
Sheriff: I have to make a call...

Foreman: Do I have to ask?
Sheriff: I'm gonna have to, uh... you know.

Jimmy: There's always another play... But the rational thing to do here is close the deal, get the guy a few bucks, pop the champagne with the other winners, and smile like you mean it. You want a beer? I'm gonna get one.
Kim: Or... ? Jimmy.
Jimmy: There's no reason on God's green Earth to take this any further. It's not worth it.
Kim: Or... ?

Jimmy: It gets nasty. It gets personal. It gets dangerous.


Jimmy: Hey. It's me.
Mike: Yes, it is.

Mike: Yes, I'm in a tunnel.

Jimmy: Giselle, um, this is Mister X.
Sobchak: It's my work name.

Sobchak: I did the full work-up, as tasked.
Jimmy: And?
Sobchak: Snake eyes. Bupkis. Nada. Guy's squeaky clean.

Sobchak: The guy's dull, like "Saturday night in Salt Lake City" dull.

Jimmy: Giselle, um, this is probably one of those tricks-of-the-trade things. Why don't we just focus on the "what" and skip over the "how".

Gus: It makes up for nothing. I am what I am.

Gus: It seems to me that you are at a crossroads. You can continue as you are... drinking... estranged from your family... brawling with street hoods. We both know how that ends... You have another choice.

Gus: I'm in a war. I need a soldier.

Gus: You have met them. You know what they are.
Mike: Meaning the Salamancas. And you are so very different from them?
Gus: Yes. I am different.

Gus: Revenge.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий