5 апр. 2020 г.

A Couple Bruised Ribs and a Cereal Box Ghost Detector

Young Sheldon 3×18


Mary: I know you're smart enough for college. I'm just not sure you're mature enough.
Sheldon: Well, it appears you've backed me into a corner. I would throw a tantrum right now, but that would just prove your point.

Sheldon: Can you believe my mother said I can't go to college?

Cheryl: I don't suppose Sheldon's here?
George: Nah, he doesn't much care for outdoor sports. Or sports. Or the outdoors.

Cheryl: I was hoping I'd have someone to sit with.
George: Ah, sorry.
Cheryl: That's okay. It was my fault for letting myself feel hope.
George: You're welcome to watch from the sidelines.
Cheryl: Thanks. Watching life go by from the sidelines is kind of my thing.

Meemaw: Moon Pie, I know you don't like to hear this, but there are some things in life that can only be learned in time.
Sheldon: So you must have learned them all, huh?
Meemaw: Get out of my house.

George: I live alone. I'm single. I don't think grandkids are in the picture.
Cheryl: Oh. Well, I... I got a wife, kids. It's... It's overrated.

George: Well, not bad. Could be worse. A little whiplash... couple of bruised ribs, broken arm... and collarbone. But that's it.

Georgie: Can I ask you a personal question?
Meemaw: You're not in my will.

Meemaw: Georgie, until you're married, you are not tied down to anybody. You just go ahead and do whatever you want. Play the field. Have some fun.


Cheryl: The cats! I abandoned Edgar and Allan.
George: Edgar and Allan?
Cheryl: Poe ran away.

Mary: Where you off to?
George: Cats!

Georgie: It's weird when old people say "boyfriend".
Meemaw: Fine. My lover.
Georgie: Well, that's worse.

Sheldon: What's that?
Missy: It's a ghost detector that came in my cereal box.

Mary: I am just trying to help you grow up to be a functional adult.
Sheldon: Me?! This one's looking for cereal ghosts.
Missy: Looking for and found 'em.

Sheldon: You're so lucky....
Cheryl: You're gonna have to walk me through that.
Sheldon: Well, you don't have anyone in your house telling you what you can or can't do.
Cheryl: Right, Sheldon. I don't have anyone.
Sheldon: I just said that. Are you becoming a drug addict already?

George: Hey, hey. We have a guest. Let's pretend like we like each other.

Sheldon: How long do I have to sit here and sulk before someone asks me what's wrong?

Sheldon: What happened?
Cheryl: We ended up parting ways on bad terms. I-I still regret it.
Sheldon: But you were right and they were wrong?
Cheryl: You know what, it doesn't feel like it matters anymore. And not a day goes by that I don't miss them.

George: This is not news!

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий