7 апр. 2020 г.

The Other Side of Hope (2017)

Myyjä: I've always liked restaurants. Theoretically speaking. A profitable business. People drink if times are bad. Even more if things go well.

Khaled: Shall we go to a bar? I'd like a beer or whatever these unbelievers drink.

Migrin haastattelija: What is your religious denomination? Are you a Sunni, a Shia, an Alawite...
Khaled: I buried the Prophet and all gods along my family.

Calamnius: Could've turned the freezer off. But he won't fit, not even sideways.
Wikström: He can't live here anyway. I need my peace and quiet too. Am I a nature's freak that won't long for privacy? Don't I bleed and die when I am poisoned? Am I the least of the least?
Calamnius: And what does that make of me? You being the director.
Wikström: At least you know your place.

Khaled: Listen. I fell in love with Finland. But if you find a way out of here I'd be really grateful.

Khaled: I have to rush.
Wikström: You might be wiser, but I'm older. Let me call.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий