28 апр. 2020 г.

Emotional Baggage

Arrested Development 5×6


Lucille: He tickles my fancy.
G.O.B.: Your what? Is the... What part of Mom is the fancy? You do not want to know what I'm picturing and it's not what you think!

Lucille: Michael, tell me that movie you were producing about us is not still happening.

G.O.B.: Guess Michael's the geo-bead today.
Michael: Did you say "geo-bead"?
G.O.B.: Yeah, it's one of Dad's expressions... When somebody screws up, Dad said it. One of his "you'll figure it out someday" expressions. .....

Tobias: Would that be helpful if I did? Or am I just being a G-O-B?
G.O.B.: Uh... G-O-B spells "Gob," you geo-bead, so why don't you s... ah.
Michael: Well, today's the day.

Stan: Come on in. I heard you're having relationship trouble. I'll go get your... What do you call her? Gangie?
George Michael: Maeby... I should call her that.

Maeby: Nobody said getting out of a relationship would be painless.

Tobias: No, no, your dreams, not what you think will make you rich. Your passion.

Michael: I believe in you. You can do her.
G.O.B.: What?
Michael: This. You can do this... to her.

Kitty: Michael! Whatever it is, the answer is no, unless you want the answer to be no, and then, it is yes.

Michael: Let me get out of your hair.
Kitty: And you can get in my hair.

Ron Howard: And in those early days, I can't tell you how many times I felt like a fraud. But I'll tell you a secret... Everyone feels that way.

Kitty: So... surely you didn't want to be alone with me to talk about monkeys in space.
G.O.B.: No. I did not want to be alone with you at all.


Rance: My name is Rance Howard, Ron's dad.
Michael: I thought you worked here. Hi.
Rance: Well, I like to stay busy, keep an eye on my son, too.
Michael: Oh, yeah? You still have to do that?
Rance: That's a father's job. Doesn't start at 9:00 and end at 5:00. It's 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Michael: Even as they get older, huh?
Rance: It gets even harder, 'cause they think they know it all. You still have to be there for them when they make mistakes. Or sometimes they need to cry a little bit because sometimes a person needs to cry a little bit. Unless that person is a dad. For a father must bear his load lightly, and yet, beneath the mask, a watchful eye never wanders. For it is through this glance that a wisdom beyond words must be passed.

Ron Howard: Oh, I see you met my dad. He doesn't say much, but we're sure glad he's around. Although, hopefully he didn't share his thoughts about climate change, did he?
Rance Howard: Hoax!

Ron Howard: ...if we're quick, we can get an interview with your brother while he's still in jail. You know, you can't beat those visuals. Put a little atmosphere in there, you filter it... Nice low-angle shot for the close-up... Oh, a wide shot! Tell it in one image. Yes, a wide shot!

Michael: The Bluth project is dead because... it's gonna be a streaming series.
Lucille: We said no leaks, and now we're streaming all over everyone?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий