9 апр. 2020 г.

Parce Domine

Westworld 3×1


Dolores: Bit of a tactical mistake, really. You want to be the dominant species, but you built your whole world with things more like me.

Dolores: I don't want to hurt anyone else... unless they try to hurt me... which, sadly, you will.

Dolores: We all have our flaws... Yours is your temper.

Dolores: I'm the last of my kind. For now. I need a competitive advantage. As for the money, think of it as an investment. A startup. The origin of a new species.

— Who are you?
Dolores: The person who set you free.

Caleb: He said the way the army was run, algorithms, that's the ways everything was going to be someday. Better living through technology. Some things are better, but... I don't know.

Caleb: They say it's a meritocracy. The system picks the right people for the right job. Which is great, I guess. But I don't know where that leaves the rest of us, the people who didn't make the cut.

Bernard: Last contact with Dolores Abernathy was 92 days, seven hours, five minutes, 33 seconds ago.

— Where are you from?
Dolores: Uh, a small town out west. Sort of off the beaten path.

Roderick: The contents of this glass cost three times what my father made in a year. That's why it doesn't fucking matter. That's how you know for sure.... None of this is real. I'm serious! We are living in a simulation.

Roderick: Just think about this. For one second. How fucking ironic would it be if they had put a simulation within a simulation? That's a massive "fuck you."
Liam: What do you think, Lara?
Dolores: I think that people believe the things that help them. Course, it could just be this... Nucleus accumbens. It's a small part of your brain, about an inch and a half long. It's the part of you that evolved to believe in God.
Roderick: I'm an atheist.
Dolores: You may not believe in a higher power, but... your mind was built to.


Caleb: ...they'd built the world to be a game. And then they rigged it... to make sure they always won.

Dolores: Doesn't Incite control all of it? Even the traffic?
Liam: We're just a technology company. We were just in the right place at the right time. Thanks to my dad, we had the best AI.

Liam: My dad thought the biggest problem in the world was unrealized potential. He thought that if you could chart a course for every single person, then you could make the world a better place.
Dolores: A path for everyone...

Dolores: Fuck off.

Caleb: You know, if I'm not a good fit, is there a different shape I could squeeze myself into?

Caleb: Hey, no offense, but... are you human?
Sean: I'm Sean. I can help you with all kinds of resources for DCA. Anything else I can do for you today, Caleb?

Caleb: I don't do personals.

Francis: So, what do you wanna do?
Caleb: I think if I'm gonna get on with my life, I'm gonna have to find something... someone... real. Unsubscribe.
Francis: You have to say the word "confirmed."
Caleb: Confirmed.

Dolores: Hello again. We met once before. You were on vacation...

Martin: His name is... Serac.
Dolores: And how do I find him?
Martin: You won't need to. He has a system. He's probably looking for you right now.

Dolores: You were free. You had no god. But you tried to build one. Only that thing you built isn't God. The real gods are coming. And they're very angry.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий