3 апр. 2020 г.

This is Physically Hurting Me

Avenue 5 1×8


Karen Kelly: It was insanely funny. I was just laughing on the inside.

Ryan Clark: Can you... Could you... just give me a little bit of space? Feels like I'm trying to urinate in front of a war crimes tribunal.

Harrison Ames: You know, I can't wait to see you led away in shackles, like the leisure industry huckster you are.

Matt Spencer: Hey, little man. Here's what we're gonna do. You're gonna thank him for his service, and then send him to his death.

Iris Kimura: Sir, you're doing it again. You're air quoting around "people."

Matt Spencer: You guys know Bloody Mary? It's an old drink named after this woman who liked to set Protestants on fire. It's delish, and we need Tabasco for it.

Pilot: I'm just gonna listen to this true crime podcast about that Greta Gerwig thing.
Rav Mulcair: Oh yeah, everyone's got a theory about that.

Iris Kimura: Let's climb down from a place of anger.
Herman Judd: Oh, I don't get angry. I have two emotions. Elation and genius.

Ryan Clark: Oh, well, fuck you then! No more tugging my forelock! In fact, you can fucking have my forelock!

Iris Kimura: Is that a hairpiece? You're British and bald?
Ryan Clark: Balding! Balding!

Herman Judd: Re-hair yourself! Please! I'll re-captain you!

Herman Judd: I want this ship re-captained.

Jaden: Hi, question. If we really are moving at thousands of miles an hour, how come it doesn't feel like it?
Billie McEvoy: I don't have time to explain all of physics to you.
Jaden: Okay, you don't have to explain all of physics to me, I work in VFX. It stands for visual effects?
Billie McEvoy: Oh. Well, I would like to see a visual effect of you not talking to me.

Pilot: Yeah... we're going back.
Rav Mulcair: Yes, we're going back.
Pilot: Yeah, but my "we're" or your "we're"? I feel like we're at crossed "we'res."


Ryan Clark: Sorry, I'm a buffet virgin.

Ryan Clark: I'm getting gang buffeted.

Ryan Clark: Okay, well, I've got another game that I'm playing. It's called...
Matt Spencer: Yeah, it's okay. Names are hard.
Ryan Clark: No, I've got it. It's called... It's called "Fuck You in the Stupid Fucking Face" and "I Hope Your Spaceship Fucking Crashes." "Fuck You" is what it's called.
Matt Spencer: Yeah. That sounds like a good game.

Harrison Ames: I want you both to know that I am not afraid of women. I simply now choose to walk away.

Herman Judd: Wait a second, so are you an actor?
Sarah: Well, if you're noticing me acting, then I would say that actually, I'm not doing my job properly.
Jaz: Everything is fake!

Billie McEvoy: These people are so dumb... I am just hanging out with pigs and dolphins when we get back.

Billie McEvoy: I don't know why you think you're right and I am wrong.
Jaden: Because I work in VFX. That stands for visual effects.

Herman Judd: No, no, it's not fake. It's just cheap. Cost effective.

Matt Spencer: I believe you! We're in a simulation—
Ryan Clark: No. Matt, Matt, this is not the time.
Matt Spencer: But it is the universe that is the simulation, not the ship... The smallest subatomic particles we can see look like pixels. This is all a game. But it feels real, and if you go out there, you will die within the simulation.

Herman Judd: Uh, yes. That is exactly what happened here today. Uh, Matthew nuanced seven people to death.

Pilot: Okay, look, I'm the pilot. I'm going home, whatever happens. The passenger is either you or Mr. Judd or both of you if one of you has eaten the other. Okay?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий