16 апр. 2020 г.

Richard Jewell (2019)

Richard Jewell: This is actually kind of like, uh... Kind of like practice for my future in law enforcement. APD, FBI, maybe Secret Service...
Watson Bryant: What the hell would you wanna do that for?
Richard Jewell: 'Cause I believe in protecting people, sir.

Watson Bryant: So, here's the deal. When you get your badge and I can see that day's comin', don't become an asshole. You got me?
Richard Jewell: No, sir, I won't become an asshole.
Watson Bryant: A little power can turn a person into a monster, Richard. Don't do that.

Richard Jewell: I just look around this place and I just think the world owes you better than this, Mama.
Bobi Jewell: Shoot, the world owes us both... This is what we got. Go do your job, son.

Richard Jewell: Oh, Lord. They told us in training. "You ever see the bomb guy go pale, run."

Kathy Scruggs: Dear God... whoever did this, please let us find him before anybody else does. And please, whoever he is, let him be fucking interesting. Amen.

Tom Shaw: You always look at the guy who found the bomb just like you always look at the guy who found the body.

Nadya Light: Where I come from, when the government says someone's guilty, it's how you know they're innocent. It's different here?

Watson Bryant: Richard, this is a capital crime here. This is the death penalty. I can help you, but only if I know the truth. Did you do this?


Watson Bryant: You got any guns in the house?
Richard Jewell: Yeah, we're in Georgia.
Watson Bryant: Yeah, of course you do.

Watson Bryant: Oh, good Lord. Uh... Were you expecting a zombie invasion or something?

Bobi Jewell: How many of 'em are coming in here?
Watson Bryant: Uh... There's a couple.
Bobi Jewell: Can they leave their shoes outside the door?
Watson Bryant: Well, I could ask 'em, Bobi. I don't know if they would oblige.

Richard Jewell: How can they do that?
Watson Bryant: It's easy, because you don't matter. That's how come.

Watson Bryant: Look at these guys not as suspect to agent, but as cop to cop. Don't give them any more deference than they're due. And don't keep calling them "sir."
Richard Jewell: Yeah, well, they're still the United States government...
Watson Bryant: No, they aren't the United States government. They're just three pricks who work for the United States government. You understand the difference? Nobody in that room is a better man than you. You understand?

Richard Jewell: Can I ask all you fellas a question?
Tom Shaw: Jesus. What?
Richard Jewell: Do you have any kind of case against me? I mean evidence. Like, any traces of anything on my mama's Tupperware? Or did you find any bomb-making materials in her apartment? Or did you find some...

Richard Jewell: I walk in here and I look at... the circle decal on your windows there, and I'm thinking... You know, I used to think that federal law enforcement was just about the highest calling a person could aspire to. And I'm not sure I think that anymore, you know? Not after all this.

Richard Jewell: So, do you have anything you wanna charge me with? Can you?... Well. I think it's time to go.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий