22 апр. 2020 г.

Bagman

Better Call Saul 5×8


Jimmy: What's so funny?
Lalo: Ah, you wouldn't get it.

Lalo: My cousins are gonna meet you there with the money, 9:00 a.m. You'll like them. They're good boys.

Lalo: Hey, you're the right guy for this. You're nobody... I mean, no offense, but nobody's gonna look twice at you.

Lalo: So, 100K for a little drive through the desert, huh?
Jimmy: That's the price.
Lalo: Done.

Kim: Jimmy, you are an attorney, not a bagman. There's no amount of money that is worth this.

Jimmy: It's just little ol' me in my little ol' Suzuki Esteem. And there has never been more than 50 bucks in an Esteem in the history of Esteems. So, no one's gonna look at me twice.

Jimmy: I will be okay. I swear. If I smell even the faintest whiff of anything wrong, I'll be out of there like a shot.
Kim: I don't like this. I don't want you to do it.

Jimmy: Yo soy abogado. Yo soy... abogado. Yo soy abogado.

Jimmy: Oh, nuts.

Mike: You're in shock. You stay here and breathe.

Mike: Hey. You're alive. Focus on that.

Jimmy: Did you know all this was gonna happen?
Mike: If I did, I woulda brought more guys.

Jimmy: I got an idea. Let's dig a hole.

Jimmy: Hey, why are we camping? I mean, shouldn't we keep walking? It's cooler at night.
Mike: You go out there in the dark, you're gonna break your leg in a prairie dog hole.

Jimmy: I should've been home hours ago. This will be tearing her up.
Mike: Oh, she's just gonna think you're out cattin' around.
Jimmy: No, she won't.
Mike: She gonna think I'm chopped to pieces, dead in some ditch.

Mike: She knows... She's in the game now.


Kim: We have something in common. You want to know where your money is. I want to find Saul Goodman.

Lalo: So, you're his wife, and you... love him.

Lalo: Your man... he's, um, he's like the cucaracha... you know, a born survivor. If trouble found him, give it a day. If he's alive, he'll show.
Kim: Mm. And if he's... ?
Lalo: Well, then, day's not gonna make a difference, is it?

Lalo: Alright, well... nice to meet you, Mrs. Goodman.

Mike: Hey. I wouldn't waste that.
Jimmy: Waste what?
Mike: I don't have enough of this for the both of us.

Jimmy: That's it. I'm done. Done! Done!
Mike: Quiet.
Jimmy: Why? I'm quiet, I'm loud... I'm gonna die in this dirt one way or the other. Let's get it over with.

Jimmy: I'm not going. I'm done. Everything hurts. God, I'm so thirsty.
Mike: You need to drink.
Jimmy: What's the point? So they can find a corpse with a mouthful of piss?

Jimmy: How? How the hell are you still going?
Mike: Because I know why I'm out here. That's how. I know what it's for.

Mike: ...you get up, and you get up now.
Jimmy: What it's for? What... is it for?
Mike: I have people. I have people waiting for me. They don't know what I do... they never will. They're protected. But I do what I do so they can have a better life. And if I live or if I die, it really doesn't make a difference to me, as long as they have what they need. So when it's my time to go, I will go knowing I did everything I could for them. Now, you ask me how I keep going? That's how.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий