7 апр. 2020 г.

The Surprises

Grace and Frankie 6×7


Sol: Oh. Funny videos aren't funny when it hurts to laugh.

Frankie: So, how's the recovery going?
Sol: Slow and painful.

Brianna: Nothing can happen. The odds of two women in their 30s dying before their kid turns 18 is 936,000 to one. I did the math... I did not. I tricked Barry into doing the math.

Allison: No, it's... it's not personal, Bud. It's just that your driving sucks.
Nwabudike: How is that not personal?!

Robert: Sol, I know you're hurt and can't run, but do you mind if I do?

Frankie: You can go out that door, but if you don't let go of your anger, it doesn't matter how far you walk, it'll follow you.

Allison: Your first time was still better than mine. I... uh... lost my virginity to a clown.
Nwabudike: What do you mean, "a clown"? Like... Like the class clown or a "clown" clown?
Allison: I'm talking red nose, squirting flower, came out of a tiny car with 67 other Bozos, Chuckles, and Krustys.
Nwabudike: And what... And what was your clown's name?
Allison: Uncle Bubbles.
Nwabudike: You win.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий