28 апр. 2020 г.

Bad Choice Road

Better Call Saul 5×9


Jimmy: Yeah. It's me. I'm okay.

Mike: Don't go to sleep yet. We gotta work on your story.

Cashier: $7 million?
Jimmy: Yep.

Lalo: Well... You must have a story.
Jimmy: Car trouble.

Lalo: Hey, hey, hey, don't worry. You and me? We're not done. We're gonna do things, big things. "Friend of the cartel", right?

Lalo: Make sure you buy something nice for the wife. Man, she's a looker, huh?
Jimmy: Uh, my... my what?
Lalo: Yeah! The guera, man... she came by to see me. Hey, nice job, man. I mean, for somebody who marries that far up... bien hecho, man. Respect, you know?

Jimmy: Kim, when I was out there... I didn't think I was gonna make it. I thought I was... done. I was that close to giving up. And the only thing that kept me going... was knowing that you were here.

Kim: Okay. I won't see Lalo again.

Gus: He was trying to protect his own business... by protecting our business.
Mike: If that's him trying to help...

Mike: I don't think fear is a great motivator.
Gus: A dog who bites every owner he's had... can only be disciplinedwith a firm hand. Or... put down.


Mike: You can start talking any time...
Jimmy: You said this goes away. So, what's the timeframe on that?

Mike: Look. We all make our choices. And those choices... they put us on a road. Sometimes those choices seem small, but they put you on the road. You think about getting off. But eventually you're back on it. And the road we're on led us out to the desert and everything that happened there and straight back to where we are right now. And nothing... nothing can be done about that. Do you understand that?

Jimmy: I can't believe... I can't believe there's, like, over a billion people on this planet and the only person I have to talk about this to is you.

Jimmy: Alright, "pro bono" is wonderful. It is, but "pro bono" means no money. So, what's the plan here?

Jimmy: This is a bad idea.
Kim: What?!
Jimmy: Look, we all make choices, right? And those choices... they put us on a road. And the road has good choices, and it has bad choices. And this is a bad choice road.
Kim: What are you even talking about?
Jimmy: I'm... saying that bad choices lead to bad roads that lead to bad places.

Jimmy: You shouldn't... I'm sorry. Um... Sorry. Y-You shouldn't, uh, do that. It upsets the fish.

Lalo: I just want to hear the story.... I just like to hear the story. I mean... I paid a lot of money for that story. So I think I can hear it as much as I want. So... tell me again.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий