18 апр. 2020 г.

JMM

Better Call Saul 5×7


Kim: And anything that already happened... we're not going back over all that. Let's just focus on from here on out.
Jimmy: Right. Past is past. And moving forward... Uh, if I have the urge to not tell you something, then I've gotta tell you.
Kim: Right. Full disclosure.
Jimmy: And it works both ways?
Kim: Works both ways.
Jimmy: Okay, what if I have the urge to not tell you something, but I tell you, and you don't like what you hear?
Kim: I just want to know what's going on.
Jimmy: Yeah, but...
Kim: Jimmy, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Jimmy: This is a legal arrangement. This way, if I get into trouble, they can't make her testify against me.
Huell: You getting hitched for that?
Jimmy: Yeah. Yeah. That's all this is. You got it?
Huell: She gonna be a McGill or Goodman?
Jimmy: Wexler.

Judge: "Do you, James Morgan McGill, take Kimberly Wexler to... " Hmm. No middle name. "To be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

Jimmy: Who the hell is Jorge De Guzman?
Nacho: Who do you think?

Kevin: Kim, one more thing. This fella... McGill or Goodman, whatever. You could do a whole lot better.

Lalo: JMM. What's that?
Jimmy: Oh, that's my motto. "Justice Matters Most".

Lalo: Quieres ser amigo de el cartel?
Jimmy: I'm sorry. I-I don't, uh...
Lalo: You wanna be a friend of the cartel? Hmm? Time to get yourself a new motto. Just. Make. Money.

Mike: I'm better now.
Stacey: What changed?
Mike: Decided to play the cards I was dealt.

Kim: How'd your day go?
Jimmy: ... I got married.

Kim: What?
Jimmy: I'm having the urge not to tell you something.


Kim: "Friend of the cartel"?
Jimmy: You know what that means... Means money. Ranch in Montana kind of money, like, uh, private jet kind of money press conferences, TV news, the works...
Kim: But... do you want to be a friend of the cartel?

Jimmy: I just... I didn't want to tell you, so I thought I should tell you.

Lydia: I know it's not exactly my area of expertise, but don't people get killed in prison all the time? I mean, "shanked" and "shivved" and whatnot?

Jimmy: ... It's got a five-car garage.
Kim: What? How's that gonna work? We only get 2 and a half cars each?
Jimmy: Yeah. Garbage.
Kim: So, that was wildflowers dancing in the sun?
Jimmy: They're swaying in the breeze.
Kim: Oh. Okay.

Jimmy: Look, I don't take marching orders from the man behind the curtain. Mm?
Mike: In this case, it's better that you do.

Jimmy: Uh, play to the judge, okay? But don't... don't, like, play to the judge. Don't over do it. Try not to be too cool. I mean, look humble. A little bit scared.
Lalo: No problem.

Lalo: $7 million?
Jimmy: Yes, and I am so, so sorry—
Lalo: I can do that.

Jimmy: Let me tell you something. The job offer... it didn't upset me. It amused me. Whew. Big job at the illustrious HHM. Chance to play at the palace? Lil' ole me?
Howard: I was trying...
Jimmy: You have no idea what's going on. You're a teensy tiny man in a teensy-weensy little bubble!
Howard: Oh, Jimmy...
Jimmy: Ohh, don't you fuckin' "Oh, Jimmy" me! You look down on me?! You pity me?! Walk away. That's right, Howard. You know why I didn't take the job? 'Cause it's too small! I don't care about it! It's nothing to me! It's a bacterium! I travel in worlds you can't even imagine! You can't conceive of what I'm capable of! I'm so far beyond you! I'm like a God in human clothing! Lightning bolts shoot from my fingertips!

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий