27 сент. 2018 г.

You Can Go Home Now

Mr. Mercedes 2x3


Felix: Is Camden a boy or a girl's name?
Cora: Either. Covers our bases if the kid ever wants to transition.

Felix: Well... I'm not a "president's last name for first name" kind of guy, so Madison and Reagan are out...

Cora: You know these Beijing types... "return on our investment," all that.
Felix: Yeah, well, you tell him, Rome wasn't built in a day.
Cora: No, but modern Shanghai sort of was.

Maggie: It'd be like someone telling you Mother Teresa collected machine guns.

Holly: You're trying to gain dominion over me by proffering a vulgar visual.

Holly: I hear your arguments. Okay? I do. And when you put them that... colorfully, I see that they are deeply felt. That being said... I am an equal partner.

Bill: Wheels up.
Holly: What?
Bill: Start the fucking car!

Lou: On a scale of 1 to 10, being stabbed by Brady Hartsfield is like a 600,000, and my boo-hoo childhood complaints come in at about a 3.

Holly: I feel quite incompetent.
Bill: No reason for you to feel that way. How can you know what you don't know?

Bill: So, uh... So is this. Old times.
Donna: No. No. Old times would be you carrying the toxic cloud of a failed case into the house and refusing to talk about it. And then drinking right through dinner.

Donna: What kind of nurse is she?
Bill: One of Brady Hartsfield's.

Donna: Just walk away... Stay away from Brady Hartsfield. Just choose the sun.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий