3 сент. 2018 г.

Insouciance

You're the Worst 1×2


Jimmy: Dishonesty to spare someone's feelings belittles everyone involved. Dishonesty to get free stuff is just smart economics.

Gretchen: I thought all Englishmen were sexually repressed.
Jimmy: No, you're thinking of the Welsh.

Bookstore Manager: Wow. I knew you were a dipshit. I was just heretofore unaware of the true depths of your dipshittery.

Vernon: Hey, wanted to say sorry about the ruckus at the wedding. Tensions were high. Mostly on account of Becca's mom being such a cooze.
Jimmy: You were throwing your life away. You were stressed. I understand.

Edgar: He didn't mean to forget you at the bookstore. It's just, sometimes people just have weird ways of being friends. .... My point is, not all friends can be as awesome as Zaid. We just... have to appreciate the people who love us while they're still around.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий