2 сент. 2018 г.

Wake

The Bletchley Circle: San Francisco 1×2


Hailey: Someone strangles four women then murders a man? There's no pattern.
Millie: There is always a pattern. We just haven't found it yet.

Millie: ...Information on the Holy Palms Killer.
Det. Brice: Sounds like you're visiting. Funny way to spend a vacation.
Millie: One of our many unusual British amusements, like queueing up, cricket and collecting thimbles.

Det. Brice: You're a tourist, not a detective. .. Call me if you need a recommendation for a good teahouse. Otherwise... get some sun.

Iris: Well, we were at war then. They needed women. They don't need us now.

Millie: I'm part gypsy, I'm sure of it.
That's tough... You can't know who you are until you know where your home is.


Hailey: It was scary but exciting.
Jean: It was useful. We got what we needed.
Millie: A choke hold from a lunatic?

Det. Brice: I took a gander at that list of GIs you gave me. Don't ask me why.
Millie: I won't ask. I know why. That list was a carefully organised, clearly presented, compellingly reasoned work of criminology.

Det. Brice: I got to hand it to you, Miss Harcourt. This is one twisted way to spend yourself a holiday.

Iris: You're gutting a neighbourhood... killing us slowly.
Mason: It's called progress.

Millie: Oh... four pints, please.
Hailey: And a shot of whisky.
Jean: Make that two.
Bartender: Sorry, ladies, but this establishment is for military veterans only.
Jean: Then we're in the right place, dearie, make no mistake.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий