29 сент. 2018 г.

Sunday Funday

You're the Worst 1×5


Lindsay: Ty is famous. Also, he's a total dog, so he's never gonna want you to meet his gross Polish parents or tell you about his squash games or ask you to shave his butthole.
Gretchen: Tell me you don't shave Paul's butthole.
Lindsay: Marriage is dark, Gretch.

Gretchen: Jimmy, Sunday Funday is not juvenile.
Lindsay: Sunday Funday is about participating in fun activities with friends.
Edgar: Sunday Funday is about squeezing every drop of life out of the weekend... before Monday.
Jimmy: Right, neither of you has a job.
Edgar: You can not have a job and still hate Mondays.

Gretchen: This one.
Jimmy: Genesis... good. Okay, but not until you tell me if you are a Peter Gabriel or a Phil Collins.
Gretchen: They're both good.
Jimmy: What?!
Gretchen: I like them both. What's the big deal?
Jimmy: The big deal is that you cannot like two things which are diametrically opposed.

Lindsay: I can't quite put my finger on what it is I don't like here. I mean, I'm sure at some point, everybody looks at their husband and is like, "That's my future. That's it. And why does it smell like ham all the time?"

Gretchen: Jimmy...
Jimmy: But if one day, right? Eggs forced you to choose between themselves and pancakes, and you chose the soggy, tasteless pancakes, and you never ate eggs again, I'm just saying eggs... eggs would be really sad.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий