27 сент. 2018 г.

Piñata

Better Call Saul 4×6


Jimmy: Just go with your gut... "Howards End" all the way down, huh?
Clara: I just love Emma Thompson.
Jimmy: Who doesn't?
Clara: She's so pragmatic.
Jimmy: Yeah, well, fingers crossed.

Jimmy: Many have tried to argue with Kim Wexler. All have failed.

Jimmy: ...And I'll do three.
Kim: Already done.
Jimmy: You know, you're making the rest of us look bad.
Kim: If you wouldn't stop at every cubicle to chat...
Jimmy: It's called being friendly. It's great for morale.
Kim: It is great for wasting time.
Jimmy: That, too.

Jimmy: It's dead, Kim. It's deader than disco.

Kim: You have to do what's best for you.

Mike: We can't just keep 'em alive. We got to keep 'em from climbing the walls.

Jimmy: I have been thinking about criminal law myself lately you know, for when I get my license back... You know, like you said, you know, you're helping people. I'm thinking an office in one of these refurbished bungalows, you know, downtown by the courts, you know, stick around where all the people who need help are.


Jimmy: Kim, you got to do what's best for you... I can't ask you to wait around for me. And who knows? 10 months, a lot can happen.

Jimmy: You're a shitty lawyer, Howard. But you're a great salesman. So get out there and sell.

Howard: Fuck you, Jimmy!

Jimmy: There you go. Use that.

Mrs. Nguyen: Get-rich-quick schemes never work.

Jimmy: Just watch me!

Jimmy: You got a spot yet?... Piñatas? Are you kidding?... No, no, that could... could work, yeah.

Gus: The merciful thing would have been to kill it... I kept it. It lived for quite some time. I believe... you will wake, Hector.

Mike: Anything within reason.

Jimmy: But, guys, I'm thinking long term. I see a real need in this community for safe, affordable, untraceable phones, and I'm ready to fill it.

Jimmy: So, what's it gonna be... fast or slow? It's gonna hurt like a bitch either way.

Jimmy: You get one warning, and that was it.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий