2 сент. 2018 г.

House Call

Transparent 4×10


Moshe: You think maybe we could keep in touch? Call each other on holidays?
Maura: Yes, maybe. Or we could, we could just catch up in another 70 years.

Michael: Consider yourself sponsored.

Sarah: I think I know how to break up with people.
Len: You know what? You're not that good. 'Cause I'm back.

Donald: Well, I used to have a phrase I'd say all the time... life's a roller coaster.
Maura: Hmm... I love that.

August: Okay, I'm gonna rein it in right now, okay? Passive resistance, all right? Little conscientious subjectification.

Len: This is the least awkward breakup.

Maura: He's not hurt or anything, he's just doing some kind of...
Davina: ...cis white male sit-in thing.
Maura: It's sort of like a privileged dis... civil disobedience.
Donald: What's a cis male?

Shelly: Okay, everybody back. ... Just give, just give me a sec. Get back, everybody, back up... Hey. Hey, paisan. My friend. Hey, how we gonna respect you if you don't respect yourself, huh?

Dr. Gunderson: ...you made it about me and it's not about me. The Messiah consciousness is everyone. You, me, everyone.

Maura: ...And everywhere we went, everywhere, everywhere, be it a Bedouin village, be it a toilet, anything, we sang Jesus Christ Superstar. Did we not?

♪ ............... ♪
♪ Close your eyes ♪
♪ Close your eyes and relax ♪
♪ Think of nothing tonight ♪
♪ All right, yes, everything's all right ♪
♪ Yes, everything's all right ♪
♪ Yes, everything's all right ♪
♪ ............... ♪


--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий