5 сент. 2018 г.

Filter

Castle Rock 1×6


Alan: They sold it to a yard down in Syracuse.
The Kid: Then you go to Syracuse.

Molly: You wanted him dead.

Ruth: We've been here before. This conversation. We'll be here again. Life used to go in one direction... forward, like one of those... people-movers at the airport. But somehow I got off it. It's like I just brought your father home from... from foster care. He was half your size. And now here you are. And for all I know, my father's outside taking care of his roses... younger than me. And I never know where I'm goin' next.

Ruth: The neurologist said, "Find a coping mechanism." And I have... one for every room in the house. See, I can get lost in the past. These are my breadcrumbs. If I find a chess piece in the icebox, well, I know it's now, not then. That I can find my way out of the woods.

Willie: Your father called it...
Odin Branch: The voice of God.

Odin Branch: The ancients called it the Music of the Spheres. Of course, I have a more scientific view. .... The nature of the schisma is the preferred nomenclature now. Best I can tell, schisma is actually nanoscale turbulences caused by cochlear quantum totalities abrading in parallel. Other ears, other nows. All possible pasts, all possible presents. Schisma is the sound of the universe trying to reconcile them.

Willie: Inside this chamber is total silence... perhaps the only total silence on Earth. All noise... cleansed. And what's left is...
Henry: The schisma.

Odin Branch: Not deaf; perfect!

--
On the IMDb
+ Every Stephen King Easter Egg in Hulu's Castle Rock

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий