22 сент. 2018 г.

Who Is America? #1.4

Erran Morad: Sheket bevakasha!

Erran Morad: What do you do when there is a terror attack?... In America, the official response is run, hide, tell. In Israel... it is hide, infiltrate, violence.

Erran Morad: Do you know about magen zahav? Magen zahav is the shield of pork. Have you heard of this? What do the Muslim terrorist fear most?

Erran Morad: This is the method, hide, infiltrate, violence. H-I-V.

Dr. Nira Cain-N'Degeocello: I adore children. I love children. And I use the Latin word "love," "-phile"; "children," "pedo-." So I am a pedophile, in that I love children, and I've reclaimed that word, because it's been stolen by the abusers. I love children. I am a proud pedophile. I am a pedophile.

David Pyne: Is... Is Naomi, um, a male or a female?
Dr. Nira: She identifies as a female.
David Pyne: Okay. Is she physically female?

OMGWhizzBoyOMG: So, I'm going to unbox this Shopkin. While I'm doing that, why not tell me about what Communists are trying to do to stop people having guns?

OMGWhizzBoyOMG: You know President "Dongle Troomp"?
Joe Arpaio: Of course I know him.
OMGWhizzBoyOMG: And what's he like, Dongle Troomp?
Joe Arpaio: Great man.

David Pyne: You have caused me to have more negative energy than I've ever had, based on that behavior, and it's unacceptable, and it's hurtful, and offensive beyond words.

On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий