20 сент. 2018 г.

Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)

Han: ...But we learned a very valuable lesson. We cannot trust those guys.
Lady Proxima: So you expect me to believe that you walked away with nothing!
Han: I ran away with my life. I think that's something. To me, that's a lot.

Han: I'm gonna be a pilot. We can get our own ship. See the galaxy, all of it.

Han: This is where I sign up to be a pilot, right?
Imperial Recruitment Officer: If you apply for the Imperial Navy, but most recruits go into the infantry.
Han: I'm gonna be a pilot. Best in the galaxy.

Han: How long is that gonna take?
Imperial Recruitment Officer: Depends on how good you are at following orders.

Imperial Recruitment Officer: What's your name, son?
Han: Han.
Imperial Recruitment Officer: Han what? Who are your people?
Han: I don't have people. I'm alone.
Imperial Recruitment Officer: Han... Solo. Approved.

Beckett: You want some advice? Get the hell away from here. Any way you can, as fast as you can.

Han Solo: So what's your name, anyway?... Chewbacca? All right, well, you're gonna need a nickname, 'cause I ain't saying that every time.

Val: It's been a ride, babe. And I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Beckett: Hey. These people are not your friends and they're never gonna be, so don't talk to any of 'em. Don't look at anybody, just keep your eyes down.

Lando Calrissian: There she is, my pride and joy. The Millennium Falcon.

Lando Calrissian: I don't like it. I don't agree with it. But I accept it.


Beckett: You wanna know how I've survived as long as I have? I trust no one. Assume everyone will betray you and you will never be disappointed.
Han Solo: Sounds like a lonely way to live.
Beckett: It's the only way.

Lando Calrissian: Mining colonies are the worst.
Beckett: Yeah, well, "the worst" is where the money is.

L3-37: Congratulations! You're liberated. ... I don't know. Free your brothers and sisters or something.

Han Solo: I got a really good feeling about this...

Han Solo: Beckett, did you hear me?! Are they on us?
Beckett: Like rashnold on a kalak.
Han Solo: I don't know what that means.
Beckett: Like a gingleson's pelt.
Han Solo: What? Are they or aren't they?!
Beckett: Yes, they're still on us!

Han Solo: Since when do you know how to fly?... 190 years old?... You look great!

Han Solo: You know, I'm not the kid you knew on Corellia anymore, Qi'ra.
Qi'ra: No? Then who are you?
Han Solo: I'm an outlaw.

Beckett: Not this time. I'm leaving. If you're smart, you'll come with me.
Han Solo: I thought you didn't believe in running...
Beckett: I prefer it to dying.

Beckett: If by some miracle you make it out of here, find me on Tatooine.
Han Solo: What's on Tatooine?
Beckett: Heard about a job, big shot gangster putting together a crew. That'll be the one.

Han Solo: We're gonna win.
Qi'ra: It's not that kind of game, Han. The object isn't to win. It's just to stay in it as long as you can.

Han Solo: Well, I guess we'll just take our payment and get going. I'm sure you've got competitors to crush... and black markets to dominate.

Qi'ra: Smile. That's the word. Whenever I imagined myself off with you on some adventure... Always makes me smile.

Lando Calrissian: You really have it bad for the Falcon, don't you?
Han Solo: It's mutual, trust me. She belongs with me.

Han Solo: Beckett said he heard about this very big gangster putting together a job. ... No, I'm telling ya, it's gonna be great. When have I ever steered you wrong?

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий