21 сент. 2018 г.

The Gift (2015)


Gordo: A whole lot has happened to me since we last saw each other. Some good, some bad, like life. You know, mostly good. But, you know, I believe that a lot of the good could come from the bad, you know?.. If you put the right faith behind it, you know? Not to bring religion into it, God, but just to say that the bad things, they can be a gift... And that's just the way I like to see things.

Robyn: It was just one dinner and it's over. No one's saying you have to do it again.

Simon: You are my boss, honey. Let's be clear. These guys just run the billion dollar company I work for.

Simon: I'm going to make it upstairs before I'm too old, as long as Kevin sticks to his plan of moving on at the end of the year. Then I get a little bit of consulting expertise from you, I'll be all set.
Robyn: Keep growing the beard. Start wearing sneakers to work. Maybe get a tattoo.

Simon: You know, they used to call him Weirdo in school. Gordo the Weirdo...

Robyn: What does "bygones be bygones" mean?

Gordo: See, you're done with the past, but the past is not done with you.

Gordo: I came to say... Congratulations.

Gordo: See, I could tell you the truth. ....but a liar won't believe anybody else, right?

Gordo: You see what happens when you poison other people's minds with ideas?...

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий