26 сент. 2018 г.

Who Is America? #1.5

Rick Sherman: It's a tragedy when someone gets stabbed, but the good thing is I was there to record it. And so, in a way, they've given their life to art.

Rick Sherman: Jake said that deejays gets BJs. What's a BJ?

Rick Sherman: I'm a bit nervous 'cause I ain't been around many dolly birds. My mom always said, you know, "You're so ugly that you'd just go out and start robbing." And then, once I got caught, she said, "Luckily, you're so ugly that no one's actually gonna ever touch your posterior." But the joke's on her 'cause I actually got sodomized almost every day.

Corey Lewandowski: You don't have to agree with people. You have to respect them, and you can't be attacking them.
Billy Wayne Ruddock: Exactly, you can't be-- you can't be attacking honest, fascist people who just want to express their right to start a genocide. That is their right.
Corey Lewandowski: Look, I don't know about that, but what I do know is this-- If the law says that people can do a peaceful protest, they should be allowed to do that.

Billy Wayne Ruddock: Listen, I do not hate Jews. I am not an anti-yosemite. In fact, some of my very good friends hate Jews.


Gio Monaldo: They are the founders of RapGenius.
Mahbod Moghadam: I kid you not, Jesus came down and he told us, "What's up." And he told us that this is gonna be the biggest site.

Gio Monaldo: Do something like a black guy. Really black guy now. The face-- black guy... This face. You gotta mean business.

Brigadier Erran Morad: Have you ever been in a terrorist attack?... I have been in 14, and I have started three.

Brigadier Erran Morad: What do you do to relax?!
Dan Roberts: Read a book!
Brigadier Erran Morad: What kind of book you find most relaxing?!
Dan Roberts: Tom Clancy!
Brigadier Erran Morad: Why is it so interesting?!
Dan Roberts: Getting inside the characters!

Brigadier Erran Morad: This baby didn't have the bomb... Please do not put the wrong baby in the trash can.

Brigadier Erran Morad: In the Mossad-- I mean, not in the Mossad. We prefer to remove the bomb and put that away and save the baby if we can.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий