8 сент. 2018 г.

Keys Open Doors

You're the Worst 1×3


Gretchen: You sit to pee?
Jimmy: Yeah, I sit whenever I can. I love sitting. Sitting's definitely in my top five favorite activities.

Jimmy: What's your day like?
Gretchen: You know, tedious interactions with awful people.

Gretchen: It's [just] a key.
Jimmy: It's a way to get in. ... It's... It's my freedom melted down into a metal totem. It means that there are rights granted and designations... Designated.

Gretchen: Well, as my grandma used to say, "It's only a walk of shame if you're capable of feeling shame."

Lindsay: You don't understand how skinny the wives at Paul's firm are, Gretch. I can't compete.
Gretchen: So, don't try. Those Westside women are all overly tanned garbage monsters with fake tits. Hip bones jutting out of their Lululemons.

Brianna: He used the word "gay" and "faggot" 37 times.
Gretchen: As in "faggot is a really terrible word" and "gay people are the best"?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий