21 сент. 2018 г.

Jason Mendoza

The Good Place 1×4


Jianyu: When I say I'm meditating, I'm just trying to figure out what the fork is happening. I think we might be in an alien zoo or on a prank show.

Jianyu: I miss being myself. Myself was the best.

Tahani: Well reasoned, Michael. As us Brits are fond of saying, "try your best to hide your sadness."

Chidi: David Hume's "A Treatise of Human Nature." You read this, right?
Eleanor: I did. Well, I tried to. Well, I tried to want to.

Tahani: Obviously, it's impossible for something to be more perfect than perfect...
Michael: Well, it isn't, actually. Any place or thing in the universe can be up to 104% perfect. That's how you got Beyoncé.

Eleanor: We need a distraction right the fork now!

Chidi: You broke the world... That's not a compliment.

Tahani: While you repair the universe, I shall prepare the eggs.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий