12 сент. 2018 г.

The Light Above

Preacher 3×10


Jesse: Actually... I-I was thinkin' I might just go somewhere... far.

Madame L'Angelle: Oh. You still think like a Custer. That if you do just enough right and not too much wrong that there's still hope for you... It's because you're afraid of hell. Oh, and you know what? I don't blame you.

Jesse: You shoulda killed her.
Jesse: Yeah, well, now's your chance.

T.C.: I-I-I-I believe there has to be a-a-a constructive, nonviolent solution...

Jesse: SHOOT YOURSELF.

Sidney: If you're the S.S., why are you wearing a Luftwaffe medal?

Tulip: Yo, Nazi. Let's go.

Hitler: No! No, Eugene! What would Jesus do?

Eccarius: Cassidy, you've never been to Asia!
Cassidy: Well, maybe there's an Asia when you die, you know?
Eccarius: Maybe there's not. Maybe there's no sex, no food, no music? Maybe there's nothing? You'd choose that over what I can offer you?
Cassidy: Over lyin', cannibalism, and murder? Yeah. Sure.

Tulip: You're a dick.
God: You're welcome.

Eccarius: Dinner time...


Cassidy: Hey, listen. Have you ever...
Eccarius: Mrs. Rosen, would you have any objection at all to a ménage à trois?
Mrs. Rosen: On the contrary. I'd be honored.

Eccarius: What have you done?!

Eccarius: Now what? Go back to your loveless and lonely existence?
Cassidy: Well, yeah, probably. But first: Dinner time.

Cassidy: Well, you can stop calling yourselves Night Wraiths, that's for one. You're just bloody vampires now, all right?

Cassidy: You know I eat horse tranquilizers for breakfast, don't you?
Hoover: I told them. That's whale.

Satan: What would this unfortunate preacher's name happen to be?
The Saint of Killers: Jesse Custer.
Satan: I love the synergy!

Angel of Death: Plum cake, sir?
Hitler: Ja... Extra flaky crust.

Tulip: You okay?
Jesse: Family's overrated.

Starr: We're going to need a new, uh, Hoover.

Lara Featherstone: Love it. The great chess match for world domination continues.
Herr K. Starr: I'm tired of chess matches, Flufferman. It's time to play some fucking checkers...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий