25 сент. 2018 г.

Quite a Ride

Better Call Saul 4×5


Saul Goodman: Okay, when the cops come talk to you... and they will... what are you gonna tell them?
Francesca: "Talk to my attorney."

Saul Goodman: And where are you gonna be November 12th at 3:00 p.m.?
Francesca: I'll be there, but if it doesn't ring at 3:00 on the dot, I'm gone.
Saul Goodman: Don't worry. It's gonna ring.

Saul Goodman: Well, I guess, uh... that's it. Quite a ride, huh?

Saul Goodman: I need a new dust filter for my Hoover Max Extract Pressure Pro, model 60. Can you help me with that?

Saul Goodman: How hot? Red hot... I know where that is. I'll be there.

Jimmy: So, uh, say you got a cash-based business.
Customer: Like... a contracting business?
Jimmy: Contracting. Could be. Could be. Maybe you don't report every single penny. I mean, who does, right? How are you doing that business? On the phone. How are you scheduling appointments? On the phone. How are you arranging payments? On the phone. And who's listening?... That's right. They know every lick and tittle. So, you're living your life free and easy, and then one day, at a time of their choosing... bam! they bring the hammer down to Chinatown.
Customer: Jesus.
Jimmy: Jesus is right.

Jimmy: I'm telling you, these guys don't fool around. And they will clean your bones faster than a school of piranhas.


Jimmy: I'll tell you what I do. I practice something we call information hygiene. Can't be traced. Can't be tracked. That'll keep you clean as a whistle. What they don't know can't hurt you, especially if you use it only once per. You know, that's kind of key.
Customer: "Once per"? Once per what?
Jimmy: Once per week, once per day, once per call... I mean, depends on the nature of your situation.

Customer: How much are they?
Jimmy: They're cheaper than an audit, guaranteed.

Mike: So, 56 feet down with no blasting, working nights only, you're saying seven months, max?

Kim: I want six months probation, time served, no jail.
Bill: And I want to win the lottery and breed labradoodles.

Jimmy: Hey, look. "Doctor Zhivago" is about to start. Lots of attractive men in the snow. That's your favorite genre.

Jimmy: Keep the rubber side down!

Gus: So, it's impossible?
Ziegler: Dangerous, difficult, and very, very expensive... not quite impossible.
Gus: Gustavo Fring.

Howard: You ever have insomnia?
Jimmy: Not really.
Howard: Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Jimmy: I have some plans.
PPD Supervisor: Okay.... Such as...
Jimmy: Until then, I'll show up here every second Monday of the month like clockwork. I'm gonna keep my job at the cellphone store, and in 9 months and 24 days, I will get my law license back. My partner and I will get a new office. It'll be like it was, but bigger and better. Everything will be better. I'm gonna have more clients. I'm gonna win more cases. I'm gonna be a damn good lawyer, and people are gonna know about it.
PPD Supervisor: Okay. So... lawyer.
Jimmy: Yeah. Lawyer.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий