19 сент. 2018 г.

Past Perfect

Castle Rock 1×8


Gordon: Well... perhaps I’m a fool... but a fool with tenure.

Lilith: The murder capital of 1991. Can you believe that?

Lilith: How long have you been married?
Woman: Uh, 13 years.
Man: It’s, uh, two for me.

Gordon: You know your axes.

Henry: I thought I knew how the world worked. What was real and what’s not...

Molly: People have been calling me crazy my whole life...

The Kid: I waited for you. I waited for 27 years... I rescued you from that basement, and I didn’t ask for any of this.

Jackie: Gotta be honest... kind of makes me kick myself, because... no shit... I had this idea five years ago. Like, turn this town into a murder theme park.

The Kid: I was there. Out there... in the woods. That’s where you died.

--
On the IMDb
+ Every Stephen King Easter Egg in Hulu's Castle Rock

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий